Monday 23 July 2012

Penn State Pretzels

Penn State Pretzels

79p/250g

2.5/5

 I found a ladybird in my hair when I started to eat these pretzel treats, a ladybird to match the spider I found there yesterday.

 There's growing opposition here to culling badges. I suggest they take refuge in my locks, apparently lots to eat and probably quite warm.

I digress...

Like every other pretzel ever invented...

 The pretzels taste like every other salted, bagged pretzel I ever had, maybe they all come from the same factory? On the upside they done well to soak up a couple of pints from the "Sportsman Pub". True to the pubs name, half way through my first warm pint whilst the juke box played Kashmir, some bloke pulled up in his Prius with one of the Olympic torches and came in to show it off to the locals at the bar. I had been wondering what was sporty about the place as men with beer bellys talked about why Darts should be taught at school (teaches the kids for to count down from 501), now I know. There were also dogs running around the pub, added a friendly atmosphere I suppose...

 The pretzels were a fine match to a couple of pastries and the downhill walk along the rail trail back to my lodgings for a BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment